Featured Image: Photo: © Studio Filipa Peixeiro, Edit: © Nightnurse Images
We are always on the lookout for new talent – maybe it is you?
WHAT WE OFFER:
- – Full and part-time positions within the field of architectural visualization
- – A creative and inspiring environment in our Zurich or New York office
- – Including the opportunity to join our exceptional team of skilled professionals
- – And (of course) great coffee
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- – When applying as a Visualizer experience within the field of architectural visualization with Rhino, Cinema 4D or 3D Studio Max, Corona Render, and Post-production.
- – Proficiency and a thorough understanding of what makes a great visualization (meaning; skills beyond the abilities to use the technical tools necessary)
- – Lastly, but certainly of extreme importance to us; a team-player spirit and cultural-crafting capabilities
WHAT YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE
- – A short introduction of yourself; what position you are applying for, why you think you fit this position and our team
- – Your CV attached in PDF format
- – Your portfolio in PDF format. Ideally, one page per image including a short explanation of your contribution to the image, the project type, and the context
We do not return submitted physical materials such as CVs, portfolios, and books.
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and therefore we do respond to all applicants, just give us some time to return with a response.
Please, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!